Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

A Pizza Kind of Night

Oh boy, folks! Wish them luck-my grandparents took Kai for the day! AND they are taking him to a waterfront restaurant! Oh boy. Can anyone say "Nervous wreck!"? Where's that wine? I think I need a glass to calm those pesky nerves...

And after he hangs out with his great grandparents for the day, he's going on a spend the night over to my mom's house (here on referred to lovingly as "Lala") to spend time with Lala, Uncle, and Aunty. If he does well with that, he might get to stay Saturday and come home after church Sunday. Oh boy folks!

Really, where's that wine? OH! In my fridge, that's right ;-)

Meanwhile, I have Mr. Byrd at home, who got spoiled with a new ball today.

Tonight, it's a pizza and wine kind of night. And since it's just Mr. Byrd at home, he gets his favorite pizza: sausage, pepperoni, and romano/parmesan/mozzarella cheese.

Go forth and order pizza for your lovely families, my dears! It's a pizza kind of night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment